Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Life Drawing

Life drawing is something I have never done before. At first I did not know what to expect but then after talking to some people I got excited to do this workshop.

I think it is good to learn how to draw people in real life and not only from photographs because it is more difficult.
In addition I learned not to use the brain but draw from what I see because otherwise the drawing is going to look different than the person.
I also had fun using the charcoal which I have not used before neither. At first it was difficult for me to sketch with it but after a while I figured out how to use it in the right way.
The different task ask us to draw movement, a special position, use shadow or not to look at the paper at all. We got different amounts of time so we either needed to sketch fast or concentrate on details.



After seeing my drawings I thought that I could have done better. Usually I am a good sketcher but I found out that it is way harder to draw a person and their proportions in real live when they are not close to you. I also had trouble not to use my brain.
In conclusion I had fun and I got excited to practice life drawing again.

Kommentare